We at www.discountmall.in,believe that customer is “GOD” and customer satisfaction is our first priority therefore we stand behind all products purchased at our site.
We strongly believe that customer is “GOD” and we have 100% Buyer Protection program so that buyer is 100% protected and experiences trust and comfort for online shopping at www.discountmall.in. Trust is the foremost thing for each transaction made online. To safeguard the trust of the buyers, we protect the buyer from Buyer Protection program.
The Buyer Protection works like this
STEP 1 – When a customer buys an goods online at www.discountmall.in and pays for the same, the payment will not be released to the seller till you receive the same product you have ordered.
STEP 2 – The buyer has to confirm the receipt of goods within 10 days from the date of shipment of goods by the seller. The buyer can inform the receipt of goods in two ways ie. Call customer care and inform or use feedback form.
STEP 3 - If buyer fails to inform the receipt of goods within 10 days from the date of shipment, we at www.discountmall.in treats that you have received the goods to your satisfaction and know further complaints are entertained.
STEP 4 – Once the buyer receive the goods to his satisfaction then the payment is released to the seller.
STEP 5 – If you receive a product which is not as per the description and specifications of the seller like
- wrong size,
- wrong color,
- wrong quantity,
- damaged, Or
- Significantly different from the description given by the seller
First call the seller and discuss with him regarding the goods you have purchased and still if you are not satisfied ask the seller to replace the goods or refund back the money (inform the same to www.discountmall.in to customer care).
However, for some products, the sale is a final sale, and the merchant does not accept any return. Some healthcare products, customized products, products like undergarments, lingerie, swimsuits etc and perishables including flowers, edible products cannot be returned due to health & hygiene reasons.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN CARE WHILE RETURNING PURCHASED ITEM
- You are completely protected under Buyer Protection 10 Days Return policy. The item purchased should return back to the seller within 10 days from the date of received at your place. If it reaches the seller after 10 days the claim you have raised is not valid.
- You have to return back the purchased item properly packed and use reputed courier services to send it back to seller.
- The shipping charges for returning item has to be borne by the buyer only.
- Before sending back the purchased item to the seller inform the same to seller and speak to discountmall.in customer care or email us at email@example.com
- Confirm the address with the seller before you ship the item back.
- The item should not been used/worn or altered and is accompanied by its original parts/components /invoice/accessories, price tag and packing slip.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.